|Output Power (HP)||As per the client requirement|
|Output Power||As per the client requirement|
|Output Type||Triple, Quad, Multiple, Dual, Single|
|Input Supply Voltage||As per the client requirement|
|Input Frequency||As per the client requirement|
SanaTech Automation in its starter HVAC product category also manufactures customized range of AHU Panels for various sizes of AHU motors. AHU Panel comes with a motor starter of DOL or Star-Delta type with or without VFD. The AHU Panel can be supplied with VFD as well as bypass starter. Fuse less type two co-ordinated starters for supply air fans , Fuse protected 24Volt DC Supply for 3 way mixing valves, Supply for fire dampers and interlocks for fire systems, BMS Compatible through potential free contacts, Facility for remote operations .Our aim with every controls package is to make the facility more versatile, productive and efficient, delivering both output and quality; we have a wealth of experience and use the latest technology to help you get the most from your system, by managing workloads and using performance data to greatest effect.
· Reliable starting of AHU motors
· Only starter or only VFD or VFD with bypass starter configuration is available.
· Fire contact integration AHU door interlock is provided by default in our AHU Panel.
· Heater control can be provided as additional requirement.
Further HVAC control panel features include:
· Completely customisable HVAC control panel design
· Higher availability with full visibility across the facility’s physical infrastructure
· Time zone management and alarm handling
· Full control of remote devices
· Temperature, humidity, CO2, air quality and pressure sensors (on request)
· Advanced control algorithms maintain required conditions
· Integration with remote electronic expansion valves
· Ease of service – design, installation, commissioning maintenance all in one place
· Increased reliability due to factory mounted controls
· Fully standalone system or part of the BMS
We Serve For:
We Deal in: Panasonic
· All type of VFDs, Servo based application best service
· We provide per day basis programmer engineer on site /off site
Experience counts the peace of mind. We have 12 years Industrial Automation and Repairing works experience in working with various industries including Pharma, Chemical, Food, Hotel, Material Handling, Machine Tools, Plastics, Wire industries, Elevators, Textile, Printing, Packaging,
Special Purpose Machine (SPM), Labeling, Bottle Packaging, Motion control and many more.
HMI. Range 3.8” Mono to 10” 65k Color, LCD Touch screen display
Total Service and Repairing at one stop to start your cycle again
In - house repairing centre with expert engineers having more than 20 years of work experience. We provide SMD level repairing, so it results in cost effective and on time service for all valuable customers. After repairing we go for Quality Control and final inspection of all repairs. After quality control’s complete evaluation and tested ok certification, our logistic team pipelines it for dispatch. Manufacturing is a process that turns material, energy, and resources over time into products using manufacturing assets such as plant and equipment. The key drivers when food beverage (F B) manufacturers upgrade and automate their plants are improved productivity, flexibility to produce in terms of product mix and volumes, consistent and improved quality, minimized downtime and improved efficiency, monitored and optimized operational costs in electricity, and power saving.
Panasonic servo Drives 50 watt to 15000 watt
Panasonic servo motor 50 watt to 15000 watt
Mitsubishi servo motor 50 watt to 15000 watt
Mitsubishi Servo Drives
Delta Servo drives
Delta Servo Motor
Delta VFD – All Series and Model
Delta HMI – All Series and Model
Delta PLC – All Series and Model
Why SanaTech Automation for repairing
• We provide component level repair that results more economical as compared to authorized repairing centre or product replacement.
• Timely Service – normally within 7 days of customer conformation and in urgent cases within 2 days of customer confirmation.
• Perfect repairing estimate before carrying out job work, no deviation in charge after job completion.
• Easy tracking of your job work status. You can easily know your job work status through personalized contact numbers and by email.
• We give service and support on line, off line 24 x 7 days.
• No evaluation charges. Though it involves labour almost near to repairing job work. If customer doesn’t want to repair, we return the job without charging any amount.
• Free quotation up to 48 hours
• 100% test fixtures
• 3 months warranty
• Onsite service
• Emergency service
• Service Exchange
• Fast Turnaround
• High Cost Saving against new unit
• Online Service available
• Commitment to 100% functional test
• Extremely experienced work force
• A blend of technical excellence and first class business systems